Saturday, September 6, 2014

LEGO Halloween Pumpkin Review for MF0

The Bag
So on my hunt to get the last of the Series Three Mixels I came across this retired set from last year at Toys R Us. I found it at my local store but it seems to be online as well. Most likely clearly out back stock from the warehouses. I mostly picked this up to put on display but lets see what kind of trouble we can get into with it.

Is that Jack!

Can you build some sort of creation right away?

I made a Jack o' Lantern! Does that count? What do you mean it doesn't? So not cool man...Alright, I tried to get something else out of it and I could not and tech I don't think we could field Jack? Though I am seriously thinking about using it for cover after Oct or even...in Intercept Orbit. What, the asteroid miners had some extra time on their hands... -5..Technically...


Is it below, at, or above the golden ratio? (FYI: 10 cents per part)

Well I picked this up for $5.99 but the original listed price is $4.99.

$5.99/52 = $0.12 Above -10
$4.99/52 = $0.10 Meet +0

The Dollar certainly makes a difference.

Parts

If you can't build a creation right away, or choose not to, does it have parts you should be able to put into use right away? 

Orange! I mean yes, there a certainly a few parts that get used in builds, just not a lot. Certainly could make the biggest brightest wall with these! +5

What kind of Line Up is this?
Does it have more than a handful of immediately useful parts?

This is a no, too many plates and long bricks to balance out. -5

Captain...Jack O' Lantern on the Starboard side!
Totals: Well I got two because of the price difference.

$5.99 = C
$4.99 = B

So for the price I paid for it we have a C set but if you can find it for the SRP then it becomes a B set...and if you like some of my ides then maybe a B+. On a side note the model built is hollow. Happy All Hollow's Eve, early that is.


No comments:

Post a Comment