Saturday, January 31, 2015

LEGO Rapunzel's Market Visit Review for MF0

The Bag
So I picked this one up at Five Below because I saw some potential and the Spousal Equivalent wanted a Rapunzel to go with her Merida.

A frame! No weapons systems though...
Can you build some sort of creation right away?

Yes, I got this frame above but couldn't figure out any systems for it and a turret below. +5 points. Remember the turret rules I came up with, you can check them out here if you like.

Open Fire with Flowery Death!
Is it below, at, or above the golden ratio? (I don't even know what your talking about)

So the LEGO online store has it for $4.99 but I am pretty sure I paid $3.99 at Five Below so another split!

$4.99 / 37 parts = $0.14 cents per part. -10
$3.99 / 37 parts = $0.11 cents per part, so close! -10 also.

Parts 1
If you can't build a frame right away, or choose not to, does it have parts you should be able to put into use right away?

Sure does buddy, +5 points

Parts 2
Does it have more than a handful of immediately useful parts?

We meet once more, the hardest of all questions to answer! Though given I made two things out of this (not at the same time) I will say yes, but it is close. +5

The Set - Flower or Pastry for your pretty partner?
Total: A B+ set though I would say B if you buy it at the LEGO Store Price, pennies add up. Have a nice day!

Joshua, MF0: Rapid Delivery?


No comments:

Post a Comment