Tuesday, February 17, 2015

LEGO Friends Smoothie Stand Review for MF0

The Bag
So this was Target's girl aimed poly bag (FYI, I hate the gendering of toys) for V Day this year. At the moment my store still has a few along with the helicopter as well. Keep an eye on the clearance section.
Parts 1 - the swirly tops are interesting
Can you build some sort of creation right away?

I got nothing out of this set. -5
Parts 3 - 3 taps
Is it below, at, or above the golden ratio? (I am not telling you...ok 10 cents per part)

$3.99/37 = $0.11 per part. Not that bad for a Friends set but still over the golden ratio -10 points.
Parts 3
If you can't build a frame right away, or choose not to, does it have parts you should be able to put into use right away? 

This though is very true because of the taps. Like to see someone use those twisty tops that are used for ice cream or the money. +5
The Set
Does it have more than a handful of immediately useful parts?

Given I didn't build anything and I can't see some of these being used in any kind of build I am going to go with -5 until proven wrong.

Frames Get Paid?
Total: -15 gets a C set, not good maybe avoid unless you need some taps right now under $5 or if some of the other parts get your builder brain going.

No comments:

Post a Comment