Saturday, October 10, 2015

LEGO Go-Kart Racer

The Bag
I picked this up at my local Target and I still see it around.

Parts 1
Can you build some sort of creation right away? 

I couldn't figure anything out of this set. -5 points.

Parts 2
Is it below, at, or above the golden ratio?  The Golden Ratio is $0.10 per part.

$3.99 / 45 parts = $0.09 per parts so below ratio! +5

The Set
If you can't build a frame right away, or choose not to, does it have parts you should be able to put into use right away?

Several Good and interesting parts including a Ray Gun or perhaps that Metal Fist. +5!


Does it have more than a handful of immediately useful parts? 

I am going to lean to no overall. -5 points!

Total: Despite not able to build anything we still have a A set

No comments:

Post a Comment