Tuesday, January 26, 2016

LEGO Star Wars Vulture Droid Review for MF0

The Box
See ARC-170 Starfighter.

Parts 1
Can you build some sort of creation right away?

I could not get anything out of this set, not a good start. Now the Vulture Droid might be usable in Intercept Orbit but I think it be a bit big for Rapid Attack; the 'wings' rotate to be legs. With that in mind I will give this a +0.

Parts 2
Is it below, at, or above the golden ratio? The Golden Ratio is $0.10 per part.

$9.99 / 77 = $0.13 per piece. Ouch -10 points.

Comparison - So Wide and Deep!
If you can't build a frame right away, or choose not to, does it have parts you should be able to put into use right away?

There are certainly some frame parts in here and such. +5 points.

Ship Comparison
Does it have more than a handful of immediately useful parts?

I think I am going to have to give this set a no for this question. - 5 points.

The Set
Total: Another C+ set, a bit harsher on the ratio. A lot of big parts, probably why. I like the Vulture head and like to see that get used.

No comments:

Post a Comment