Monday, November 28, 2016

LEGO Friends Bowling Alley 30399 Set Review for MF0

The Bag
I first found this at TRU but it is now at Target's stocking stuffer sections.

The Rack - Small Squad Transport Frame
Can you build some sort of creation right away?

I made the little frame above, not my most elegant work but it works! +5 points.

Parts 1

Parts 2
Is it below, at, or above the golden ratio? The Golden Ratio is $0.10 per part. 

$3.99 / 51 = $0.08 per part, not bad at all for a Friends polybag for once. +5 points

Parts 3

Parts 4
If you can't build a frame right away, or choose not to, does it have parts you should be able to put into use right away?

This is a certain yes for +5 points!


The Set - And it is functional!
Does it have more than a handful of immediately useful parts?

This I think is a no but I did build a frame so my gut says to just give a score of 0 points!



Total: We have an A set for a Friends polybag, a rare thing bit still has the figure and not sure what one can do with that ball?

No comments:

Post a Comment